Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies. Steps Break bark into pieces and place in microwave safe dish/bowl. Using a big spoon stir smores mix into melted almond bark. Scoop out spoonfuls onto cookie sheet or into cupcake tins. (Or into any shape/mold you desire) Place in.
Melt chocolate and peanut butter over low heat and cool slightly. Stir in Rice Krispies, peanuts, and marshmallows. Drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper. xxx.com – You can cook Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies
- You need of Vanilla Almond Bark (Chocolate is great too!).
- Prepare of Smores Cereal or Snack Mix.
Put into refrigerator until set up. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, fold in the mini marshmallows and chocolate until incorporated. Perfect White Chocolate Chip Cookies made completely from scratch. Crisp on the edges, gooey in the centre, these Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with white chocolate chips.
Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies instructions
- Break bark into pieces and place in microwave safe dish/bowl. Microwave on High for 1-2 minutes until melted and able to stir easily. (Do not over microwave or it will harden and ruin).
- Using a big spoon stir smores mix into melted almond bark..
- Scoop out spoonfuls onto cookie sheet or into cupcake tins. (Or into any shape/mold you desire).
- Place in Freezer, fridge, or in front of fan. They will harden as they cool and dry. Done in 15 minutes..
Calling all white chocolate fans If you love buttery golden cookies and smooth white chocolate, you'll fall head over heels for these perfect White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Instructions Prepare two baking sheets by lining them with parchment or wax paper; set aside. Mix the chocolate chips and mini-marshmallows into the dough by hand using a wooden spoon or spatula and drop the dough onto your prepared baking sheets by the tablespoonful. Chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers all packed into soft and chewy Chocolate S'mores Cookies will make you fall in love! I wasn't planning on posting a recipe for Double Chocolate S'mores Cookies AT ALL, but after I took a picture of one at a restaurant in Florida while I was visiting my friend Jessica , ya'll went NUTS.