Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf. Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf instructions Prepare flour mixture by mixing tempura flour, water, salt and pepper then mix well. Add shrimp and Kaffir lime leaf julienne and mix well. We provide you only the perfect Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf recipe here.
Place flour, corn starch, curry paste, fine chopped Kaffir lime leaves, salt and palm sugar in a food processor. Pulse until smooth and curry is incorporated. Heat a pan over medium heat. You can have Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf
- You need of Baby Shrimp.
- You need of Tempura Flour.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Kaffir Lime Leaf (finely julienne).
- Prepare of Little Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Ready Chili Dip.
Traditional shrimp tom yum uses unshelled shrimps, heads attached, which when simmered make a richly flavored broth. You may use frozen shelled shrimps AND shrimp broth without losing flavor. Juice from regular limes is traditional for tom yum, but we have a kaffir lime tree and we use the juice from its fruit. Sprinkle with roasted white sesame and stir well.
Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf step by step
- Prepare flour mixture by mixing tempura flour, water, salt and pepper then mix well. Texture is lightly thick liquid..
- Add shrimp and Kaffir lime leaf julienne and mix well..
- Heat oil by using medium heat. Pour shrimp mixture into hot oil and spread flat dia 2-3 inch..
- Fry until it has golden color and crispy. And put it on oil towel to absorb oil. Then put in serving plate with Chili Dip..
- Tip : texture is crispy and taste is little salty and scent of Kaffir lime leaf. Good for appetizer and snack. You can change to other vegetables instead of Kaffir Lime Leaf, such as Holly Basil, Sweet Basil or if you like spicy then add chopped chili and little drop of lime/lemon juice..
- Enjoy your cooking..
Place it on plate and decorate with finely kaffir lime leaf julienne. Tip : Keep when it is cool in seal box but no kaffir lime leaf in order to preserve it longer. Taste is sweet, salty and flavor of kaffir lime leaf. Crispy fried tofu top with Thai cucumber salad (AJAAD), peanut and Thai sweet chili sauce.. TIEW TOM YUM GOONG A TASTE OF THAILAND, Hot & Sour noodles soup with Jumbo shrimps.