Easy and Delicious! Rich NY Cheesecake. Welcome to my channel and thank you for watching my authentic New York style Cheesecake recipe. I've been making cheesecake for years and finally by trial. This Ultimate Cheesecake is easy to prepare and will rival that of any great restaurant or deli.
The New York Style Cheesecake that everybody loves. To cut the richness of the cake, we added a layer on sour cream garnish to it. It gives it a cute rustic look to the cake and act as a "palette cleanser". You can cook Easy and Delicious! Rich NY Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Delicious! Rich NY Cheesecake
- You need of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Sour cream (or heavy cream).
- It’s of Lemon juice (if using heavy cream).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Whole egg.
- It’s of Egg yolk.
- It’s of Corn starch.
- You need of Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence).
This classically rich and dense New York style cheesecake made with our Plainly Delicious Cream STEP THREE Place all cheesecake ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy Miyoko's Tip. This cheesecake is New York-style, fool-proof, easy, and super-delicious. I have to admit I did not use the cream of tartar.but this cheesecake was sooooo delicious and did not last long at all. Cheesecake is a rich, delicious dessert that everyone seems to enjoy.
Easy and Delicious! Rich NY Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. It should finish preheating while you are mixing the ingredients..
- Bring cream cheese and butter to room temperature, or microwave for 30 seconds at 500 W in a bowl covered with plastic wrap..
- Mix well until smooth. If you mix well at this step, the cake will have a smooth texture..
- Add sour cream (or heavy cream) into the bowl from Step 3. Add lemon juice as well if you are using heavy cream..
- Sift sugar into the bowl from Step 4 and mix. I used cane sugar..
- Add beaten egg into the bowl from Step 5 and mix. It will be easier to mix if you add the eggs in a couple batches rather than all at once..
- Sift corn starch into the bowl from Step 6 and mix..
- Add vanilla oil (vanilla essence) into the bowl from Step 7 and mix. This is the last of the mixing..
- Butter the mold (not listed), line with parchment paper, and pour the batter in..
- Pour boiling water into the baking pan so it comes up to about 5 mm (Very important!!), and steam bake in a preheated oven for 40~50 minutes. Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- It is so fluffy out of the oven but it shrinks back to the original size as it cools..
- When it's slightly cooled, wrap with plastic wrap with the mold, and it will be ready after resting for 1 day in the refrigerator!.
It is believed that the first cheesecake was created on the Greek Island of Samos and may have been used to give This is an easy baked cheesecake recipe that is topped with a delicious sour cream and sugar topping. These are a great set of easy cheesecake recipes that require little work, not much time or few Yummy cheesecake cupcakes topped with sour cream and vanilla. Great dessert, easy to make This is a delicious recipe for a basic egg-free cheesecake. It's even better if topped with a layer of tinned. Rich, dense, creamy and smooth, this easy cheesecake recipe is delicious!