Thursday's Dinner. I get a head start on this family-pleasing dinner by assembling ready-to-grab pantry kits. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. See more ideas about food, recipes, yummy food.
Linda Xiao These are our most popular, best-loved, and greatest. On Thursday, the Family Meal Deal is Chicken Parmesan. See our Bertucci's story for more details and other specials. You can have Thursday's Dinner using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thursday's Dinner
- You need of Meat and Sauce ——————–.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of merlot.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 package of Lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1 stick of butter divided.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 pounds of sirloin tip.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need As needed of kosher salt.
- Prepare As needed of ground black pepper.
- You need of English Pea Salad—————.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of English peas frozen.
- It’s 1/2 package of Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil the potatoes and eggs.
- You need 2 cup of leftover mashed potatoes batch 8 see my recipe.
- It’s of Smashed Potatoes————.
- It’s As needed of smashed Potatoes see my recipe.
American Restaurant This dinner looks like it took time and plenty of effort, right? Toss the parsnips, cherry or grape tomatoes, and scallions with thyme and olive oil, and roast the mixture until tender. Thursday Dinner Specials Each Meal is Prepared and Priced for One Person. Each Meal is Served with a Chopped Iceberg Salad, Hickory Smoked Bacon, Gorgonzola, Tomatoes, Blue Cheese Dressing and Chef's Dessert Bite of the Day Chianti Braised Short Ribs It's Thursday.
Thursday's Dinner instructions
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash the eggs and Potatoes..
- Boil the eggs and Potatoes for smashed Potatoes..
- Peel the eggs and set aside..
- Here is the Lipton soup mix I used.
- Cut and season the beef. Get a skillet hot and add 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil..
- Peel the garlic cloves then add to the hot skillet with the extra Virgin olive oil..
- Add the steaks to the pan.
- Sear on both sides..
- To another hot skillet add the steaks and put into the oven. Cook for 25 minutes then add half a stick of butter to the tops..
- Leave the garlic cloves in the pan with the juices of steak after searing..
- Keep in the oven for 10 minutes..
- Add the mashed potato to a small oven safe dish. Put into the broiler warmed and brown on top..
- Mix the onion soup, mayonnaise and two of the chopped eggs..
- Add the peas..
- Slice the last egg and arrange on top of the salad..
- Deglaze the pan the steaks were seared in. Add the rest of the soup mix, 1/2 stick butter, merlot, and smash the garlic cloves. When deglazed add the cornstarch..
- Add water and stir till thickened a bit. Stir often..
- Dip the plates slice the steaks, I hope you enjoy!.
The work week is almost up, then comes the weekend work. What's for dinner when you don't feel like cooking? This is the easiest ever midweek meal. Sure to please even your pickiest of eaters. And…you can cook it like a pro…without breaking the bank!