easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Remove cake from oven and cool. Meanwhile to prepare frosting, mix all frosting ingredients, except vanilla, in a medium size saucepan.
Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk in the milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla till smooth. Stir in the boiling water, mixing till smooth. xxx.com – You can cook easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
- It’s 1 of For the cake.
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs or 1 tbsp vinegar for every egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk or water.
- You need of frosting.
- It’s 200 ml of cream.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate bar.
Easy Chocolate Guinness Cake is a moist chocolate cake made with Guinness stout, full of malty flavor, and topped with dark chocolate frosting. A go-to Easy Chocolate Cake recipe is a must for when you need a tasty Dessert for any occasion. This sweet, boozy dessert is just as easy and delicious and perfect for St. This Easy Single Layer Chocolate Cake is utterly moist and topped with melt-in-your-mouth Chocolate Frosting!
easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting step by step
- mix all the ingredient together well.
- pre hest oven at 180C.
- in a well greased tray pour the batter and cook for 30-40min till toothpick come out clean.
- for the frosting boil cream and chocolate in a double till the chocolate melts n mixes wiyh the cream.
- let the cream mixture cool at room temperature and then put in fridge to thicken.
- spread over coolef cake and enjoy.
The perfect dessert for date night in, small birthday celebrations, and intimate gatherings. Single Layer Chocolate Cake Recipe Today's new recipe comes to you by popular demand! Wrap cake pans with baking strips for the most level cake. Mix dry ingredients, then mix in boiling water: In a large, heat proof mixing bowl, whisk together granulated sugar brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Carefully pour boiling water in to cocoa mixture and immediately whisk to blend well.