Breakfast Quesadilla. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. To assemble the quesadillas, set a griddle or skillet over medium-low heat and add some butter. Toss together the grated Cheddar and Monterey Jack in a bowl.
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Place a tortilla, buttered-side down, in the skillet. Top with a layer each of the sausage, eggs, then cheese. You can have Breakfast Quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadilla
- You need 4 each of Small Corn tortillas.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh salsa to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro to garnish.
- You need 1 of Lime to garnish.
- It’s 1 of Side of bacon or Chorizo.
- You need of Sour Cream Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of Roasted Poblano Peppers.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime squeezed.
To assemble the quesadillas, place a tortilla on a buttered griddle or skillet over medium-low heat. Add a layer of cheese, a layer of cooked veggies, a layer of bacon slices, a layer of eggs, a layer of avocado, and another layer of cheese. Flip and cook the other side until golden. Breakfast quesadillas are the easiest one-pan breakfast and take just minutes to make.
Breakfast Quesadilla instructions
- To make sauce: Roast Poblano peppers in oven on broil until skin is blackened. Let steam in ziplock for several minutes. Peel skin off. Combine peppers, sour cream, cumin, cilantro, and lime juice in blender..
- Fry tortillas in vegetable oil until golden and crisp..
- Scramble eggs with taco seasoning and cheese..
- Place scrambled eggs in between two fried tortillas. Top with salsa, cilantro, sour cream sauce. Garnish with fresh lime juice. Serve with bacon or Chorizo sausage..
If you enjoyed our Steak Quesadillas, you will love these! You can change up the egg quesadillas with your favorite protein. Watch the video tutorial to see how we made them with breakfast sausage, bacon, and sliced deli ham. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and egg substitute. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.