Chorizo Quesadillas. Get The Best Of Spain Delivered To Your Home. Superior Quality & Fast Delivery Rach's cheesy chorizo quesadillas are delish for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Preheat a nonstick skillet or griddle pan to high heat.
Heat the oil, until very hot. Add a tortilla, then top with the cheese, spring onion and chorizo. Put a second tortilla on top and press down with a fish slice. You can cook Chorizo Quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Quesadillas
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 8 oz of chorizo.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced onions and green peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 3 of extra large flour tortillas (La Banderita brand).
- It’s 12 slice of quesadilla cheese (verolé queso brand).
Cook for a couple of mins, then turn and cook for a couple of mins on the other side. Place tortillas, oiled sides down, on a large baking sheet. Spread the chorizo filling over tortillas on baking sheet. Combine cheese and cilantro or parsley; sprinkle over filling.
Chorizo Quesadillas step by step
- In a medium pan add olive oil, and chorizo on medium heat. Using a spatula break the chorizo link up until it resembles ground beef..
- Add in onions and bell peppers and cook got 5 minutes. Stiring occasionally. Add lime juice and cilantro, and turn heat down to low..
- In a large pan on medium-low heat, add tortilla (1 at a time) and spread 1/3 of the chorizo mix onto half of the tortilla. Top chorizo mix with cheese, and gently fold tortilla in half..
- Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Slice quesadilla's into quarters and serve with your favorite toppings. I used fresher sliced avocados, roma tomatoes, sour cream, and my favorite herb… cilantro, along side with sliced limes…. I eat them with everything fyi!.
Chorizo sausage is great in a quesadilla. These quesadillas combine chorizo with pepper jack cheese and green onions. The quesadillas are cooked in the pan, then sliced and topped with a fresh salsa. The salsa is a simple combination of tomato, cilantro, white onion, jalapeno pepper and salt. Quesadillas are my favourite for this kind of indulgence and I have quite a collection of mix and match fillings for them.