My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup. My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty.
This Asian inspired Pork Ramen Noodle Soup has caramelized pork meatballs and ramen noodles in a rich broth flavored with soy sauce and warm ginger. Sriracha ramen noodles soup is a new refreshing twist to your regular spicy noodle soup. Keep it plain or add your favorite vegetables and protein to make it a complete meal. You can cook My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup
- It’s of pork chops.
- Prepare of honey and light soy sauce.
- You need of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- You need of pks plain ramen noodle.
- It’s of stock cubes veg/chicken u choose.
- Prepare of Lt of water for stock.
- You need of lg onion diced.
- You need of Lg pepper diced.
- Prepare of button mushrooms sliced.
- It’s of LG carrots grated.
- It’s of kale chopped.
- Prepare of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- You need of chinese 5 spice.
- It’s of light soy sauce.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- It’s of rice wine vinegar.
- You need of As much sirracha.
- Prepare of oil for stir fry veg.
- Prepare of Chopped spring onion for garnish.
Chicken, beef, prawns does justice to this soup. For vegetarian options use Portobello mushrooms or any other mushrooms. Who said a bowl of ramen noodles soup is bland and. Place your eggs in a pot and add cold water.
My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup step by step
- Pre heat oven 200c make marinade for chops the 2tbsp honey and soy sauce and 1 tsp garlic and ginger powder.
- Prepare veg while chops marinade dice the onion and pepper,grate the carrots and slice the kale and mushroom.
- Put chops in oven then in a large cooking pot add oil heat gently add onions and peppers saute for 2 mins.
- Add carrots mushrooms and kale and the seasoning and water bring to a boil.
- When chops are done (depending on their thickness)allow to rest while u add noodle to the veg soup.
- Cook for 5 mins the put noodles into a bowl top with veg and broth place sliced pork on top (garnish with spring onions optional).
- If u leave out the chop this can be a vegetarian ramen noodle soup.
Make sure the water covers the eggs. Bring to a boil over high heat. In a small bowl, combine sriracha, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and ground ginger. This Easy Pork Ramen Noodle recipe is a HUGE favorite in my house. Make sure to try my Asian Fire Meat Recipe and my Easy Fried Rice if you've got a craving!