Bacon Carbonara. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Pasta, eggs, cheese, and bacon come together in the ultimate Italian favorite: spaghetti carbonara. Classic Italian recipes are a popular section of recipes on the site including Meat Lasagna, Chicken Parmesan and Marinara Sauce.
A quick and easy dinner that is made in minutes! Pasta is a weekly special in our home! Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a deep skillet over medium flame. tatrapedia.com – You can cook Bacon Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Carbonara
- Prepare 200 grams of spaghetti.
- Prepare 100 grams of bacon (thick slices).
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 60 grams of grated pecorino cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Creamy Bacon Carbonara with parmesan cheese, bacon lardons and eggs. No cream, no complicated sauces, just the real deal. The creamy carbonara sauce can't be any simpler. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Bacon Carbonara instructions
- Dice bacon and fry it in a pan together with olive oil.
- Whip both eggs together with pecorino cheese and pepper (leave a tablespoon of pecorino aside for the final touch).
- Add fried bacon to the whipped eggs.
- Boil spaghetti in salted water then drain them.
- Mix together spaghetti (while they are still very hot) and the whipped eggs mixture until you obtain a creamy texture. If it looks too liquid you can quickly put everything on the stove which should be still hot, but just for few seconds or the eggs will excessively thicken..
- Serve with ground black pepper and a sprinkle of pecorino.
While the pasta is cooking, fry the bacon until just barely crisp. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels. Pour off all of the bacon grease, but don't clean the pan. It is, after all, bacon and eggs. The only trick to Carbonara is tempering the egg yolks to ensure you do not end up with scrambled eggs.