Waffles topped with Vanilla Ice cream. Using a knife, cut one of the waffles into the shape of an ice cream cone. Use a second waffle to cut two circles. Arrange the cone and circles on a plate.
Here I have come up with an Eggless version of waffles which is a pure bliss when served with a dollop of creamy vanilla ice cream, kit kat chocolate fingers, nuts. Blend the eggs and the sugar with the vanilla sugar for several minutes in the food processor until creamy. Melt the butter and stir in the flour, milk and baking powder. You can cook Waffles topped with Vanilla Ice cream using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Waffles topped with Vanilla Ice cream
- Prepare of self raising flour.
- You need of soft butter.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- You need of milk.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For Serving.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of butter for greasing.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of chocolate sauce.
- It’s of creamy vanilla ice cream.
- You need of Kit kat chocolate fingers.
- Prepare of coarsely crushed walnuts.
Bake the waffles in a waffle iron. Put two waffles on each palte and place one scoop of ice cream on top of the still hot waffles. Golden Cloud's vanilla cake mix resulted in light, fluffy, perfectly golden waffles that just begged to be topped with a dollop of ice cream. That is the joy of their ready-to-mix range.
Waffles topped with Vanilla Ice cream step by step
- For the waffles Combine the butter, sugar, milk and vanilla essence in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk..
- Add the self raising flour, salt and baking soda, mix well using a blender.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Preheat the waffle iron machine and grease it with butter..
- Pour 1 ladle full of the prepared batter in a waffle cavity and spread evenly..
- Cook for 6 minutes or until the waffle is golden brown..
- Repeat for the remaining batter to make more waffles..
Toast the waffles if they are not freshly made, but store bought. Top them with ice cream, chopped plums, and toasted almond flakes. Vegan Ice Cream-Topped Waffle step by step. Top the toasted waffle with dairy free ice cream and enjoy!. Vegan bubble waffles are even more recent but welcome among anyone with a sweet tooth (or an Instagram account).