Eggless No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake.
You can cook Eggless No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- You need of Oreo cookies.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of sour cream (optional).
- Prepare of cream of thick.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of butter melted.
Eggless No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake instructions
- Blend 10 Oreo cookies and the melted butter into a fine-ish powder. Press this firmly into the base of your glass or cheesecake tin. Refrigerate until needed..
- Using an electric beater, beat the cream for 5 minutes. No need to beat it stiff..
- In another bowl. beat the cream cheese, sour cream (if using), lime juice, sugar, salt, and vanilla together until soft and fluffy (about 3 mins). Add the cream to this mixture and beat again to combine..
- Crush the remaining Oreo cookies coarsely and fold into the cream cheese mixture. Gently layer on top of the biscuit base that you refrigerated..
- Freeze for 2-3 hours followed by refrigeration for at least 2-3 hours. Serve chilled. The cheesecake will start melting soon after being taken out. That's fine, it's still delicious!.