No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake.
You can cook No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake
- It’s of Oreo biscuit.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of strawberry.
- You need of cream cheese.
- You need of whipping cream.
- You need of powder sugar.
- You need of vanilla essence.
No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake instructions
- Firstly crush oreo biscuits and blend it to make powder and then add melted butter and mix well.
- Take a cake pot and cover it with foil and spread Oreo mixture and press it and keep aside.
- Take a pan heat it, now add finely chopped strawberry and cook on low flame.
- Add 1 tbsp powdered sugar and stire well and cook for few minutes and cool it down.
- Take a bowl put cream cheese, vanilla essence and blend it and add powdered sugar and blend it Again,.
- Now add whipped cream and mix well.
- Put this cream mixture on top of Oreo biscuits mixture and spread properly and put it in refrigerator for 1-2 hour.
- Now cut it in square piece and top it up with strawberry sauce and garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve chilled and enjoy it.