Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl. Mix teriyaki sauce and a few drops of srirachi chili garlic sauce together. Chop chicken breast into slices and pour teriyaki sauce over chicken. Cook rice according to package directions and set aside.
In a skillet over medium heat sauté your. Better than takeout and made with just a few ingredients, this Asian chicken dinner idea is on our weekly rotation! To make the rice, add uncooked rice and low sodium chicken broth to a deep pot and bring to a boil. You can have Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl
- Prepare 2 large of bowlfuls Hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 4 of leaves Lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs (or fried eggs).
- You need 1 of Chicken (I recommend using chicken thigh fillet).
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce (Recipe ID: 1415913).
- It’s 4 tsp of ○Sugar.
- It’s 4 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tsp of ○Sake.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ○Mirin.
Cover and reduce heat to low. To make the chicken, heat olive oil in large, oven-safe skillet over high heat. Season chicken with sea salt, ground black pepper, and garlic. While chicken is cooking, place vegetables in a grill basket and cook until crisp-tender, tossing occasionally.
Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl step by step
- Start boiling the eggs. *If you cook rice at the same time, wrap the eggs with aluminium foil and put them on top of the rice and cook in a rice cooker. You can kill two birds with one stone..
- Slice the chicken (remove and discard any sinew) diagonally into 10~12 pieces. Or you can chop into bite-sized pieces..
- Coat the chicken from Step 2 with katakuriko. It's easy to coat the chicken if it is shaken in a plastic bag..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken. When the edges turn white and opaque, flip. Cover and steam fry over low heat..
- While you are waiting for the chicken to cook, combine the ○ ingredients for the teriyaki sauce..
- When the chicken is cooked, remove excess oil with paper towels. Then coat the chicken with the teriyaki sauce..
- Wash the lettuce leaves and tear them into pieces and drain..
- When the boiled eggs are done, peel and slice with an egg slicer..
- Put the cooked rice on a serving plate, add the lettuce, teriyaki chicken and boiled eggs in that order. Pour the leftover sauce from the frying pan over the chicken and it's done..
- Add mayonnaise to taste..
Whisk together until there are no cornstarch lumps. Add sauce to chicken and cook stirring constantly, until it thickens into shiny glaze. Remove from heat and serve immediately with rice and steamed broccoli. Thè post Quick Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls Recipe appèarèd first on crunchycreamysweet. This teriyaki chicken bowl is really fast, simple, and delicious.