Butter Pecan Ice Cream. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This is the abosolute best butter pecan ice cream I've ever tasted! I'm even eating it before it's had a chance to freeze solid!
I get rave reviews for this every time. The butter used to toast the pecans can be saved and used over pancakes or waffles. This recipe is also sweetened with honey instead of sugar for a richer flavor. You can cook Butter Pecan Ice Cream using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- You need 1.5 of large tubs cool whip (thawed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maple extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 6 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare of Ice.
- You need of Salt.
Chopped pecans are lightly toasted and coated in butter before being churned into the ice cream base. Butter Pecan Ice Cream is my absolute favorite and I look forward to trying this recipe when I get back to Virginia. Thanks so much for all you do, Walt. Reading this post brings back many memories.
Butter Pecan Ice Cream instructions
- Add the Cool Whip, maple extract, vanilla extract, melted butter, and milk to your ice cream making container. Stir them together well..
- Pack ice and salt around the container and follow your ice cream machines instructions for making ice cream until the desired consistency..
- Remove ingredient container from the ice and stir in the chopped pecans..
- I like to let mine set up in the freezer overnight for a firmer consistency but it is not required. We keep old I've cream buckets on hand to put it in for storing in the freezer..
A delicious rich homemade best butter pecan ice cream recipe with perfectly buttered and caramelized pecans, serving up, savory sweetness with every spoonful. It's no secret how I feel about ice cream. It is one of my favorite snacks for after I put the kids to bed. Whether it is in the middle of the blazing summer or the dead of winter, ice cream is never NOT an option. The Verdict Usually not being a big fan of this ice cream flavor, I wanted to see what everyone was raving about…but I was skeptical about making this homemade ice cream.