Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream (with roasted marshmallows). Gradually stir in cocoa powder and milk while continuing to heat. Beat sugar into eggs in a separate bowl. Stir hot chocolate/milk mixture into eggs.
This decadent cobbler has a chocolate peanut butter cake and a warm, fudgy sauce underneath. Drizzled with peanut butter and topped with vanilla ice cream, it's a dessert to remember! Fun fact: The most popular recipe on Dance Around the Kitchen so far is my Chocolate Cobbler recipe. You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream (with roasted marshmallows) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream (with roasted marshmallows)
- You need of chocolate milk.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Dutch cocoa powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of egg yolks.
- Prepare of chopped dark chocolate (for base).
- Prepare of asst chopped reeses cups, milk chips for topping.
- Prepare of smooth peanut butter.
- You need of chopped peanuts.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- Prepare of tspn vanilla.
- You need of mini marshmallows.
Just in the past year, the recipe has been. I combined a couple of recipes to create these crunchy, chocolaty peanut butter marshmallow bars. A recipe for Peanut Butter Marshmallow Sauce made with peanut butter, corn syrup, marshmallow creme, maple syrup. Serve over ice cream, cake, use as a dip for cookies, etc. added by. dmaris..
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream (with roasted marshmallows) step by step
- On medium heat, mix together sugars, cocoa, salt and chocolate milk in a sauce pan. Let simmer and stir regularly..
- Take 1/3 cup of above mixture and whisk it into egg yolks. Add this back to pan..
- Add chopped dark chocolate chips until melted then add peanut butter..
- Cool mixture in fridge..
- Broil mini marshmallows in oven for about 1 minute. Fold each marshmallow so sticky bottom is not visible..
- Take mixture and stir in cream. Add a tspn of vanilla..
- Pour into ice cream maker. At about halfway, slowly add chopped nuts and chocolate. Add roasted marshmallows one at a time near the end..
- Put in container and freeze..
CDKitchen has grown into a large collection of delicious recipes created by home cooks and professional chefs from around the world. Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream. Dip bananas in lemon juice, place in peanut butter crust. Pour filling over bananas. inch pie plate. In a bowl using a hand mixer combine peanut and sugar until smooth.