Oatmeal’s granola bars. Watch how to make this recipe. Toss the oatmeal, almonds, and coconut together on a sheet pan. Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars Be the first to rate & review!
In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, peanuts, chocolate chips and sunflower kernels. Stir in butter, honey and vanilla until combined (mixture will be crumbly). This Homemade Instant Oatmeal Granola Bars recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. You can have Oatmeal’s granola bars using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal’s granola bars
- It’s 21/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of each.
- You need of Walnut.
- Prepare of Pecan.
- Prepare of Almonds.
- You need of Dried cherries or raisins or figs dried prunes or any dried fruit.
- It’s of Mini chocolate chips or marshmallows.
- You need of Seeds peanuts or pumpkin or sunflowers.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
It's one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world's sweetest recipe swap community. Other granola bars are best made using a food processor. These kinds of bars are often made with sticky dates which need to be processed down into a paste. To make these oatmeal date granola bars, you'll need a food processor.
Oatmeal’s granola bars step by step
- Reheat the oven 325 f prepare 9×9 inc square pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed.
- Mix all the ingredients dry first then the wet mix all stirred up and put in the pan and press it down well hard with your hands.
- Bake for half hour and let it cool in the pan do not cut till it’s cold then cut it to bars enjoy 😉.
Place all of the oat mixture in the prepared pan. Use a rubber spatula or the bottom of a greased measuring cup to press the mixture into the pan. Lift the bars from the pan using the edges of the foil or parchment and place them on a cutting board. You can make them your own by picking different ingredients to add in! Try using any combination of miniature chocolate chips, sunflower seeds, raisins, chopped dried fruits, candy-coated chocolate pieces, chopped nuts, etc.