Green salad 🥬. It is tangy from the blue cheese, fruity from the pears, and crunchy from the caramelized pecans. The mustard vinaigrette pulls it all together.. For snappy salad that draws a crowd, I do a wonderful combo of spinach, berries and oniony things.
There 's assorted greens, meat or chicken – your choice, veggies, and a bit of garlic and onion powder to add some zip. Choose your favorite dressing and you have a nice, easy salad that 's a meal in itself. Here's another simple green salad recipe, this one starring leafy green kale! You can have Green salad 🥬 using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green salad 🥬
- You need 5 oz. of Lettuce (or whatever greens you have on hand).
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of thinly sliced medium red onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds (or whatever nuts you have on hand).
- It’s of Salad dressing.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 of chopped garlic clove.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
Raw kale can sometimes have a bitter taste. But with this flavor popping Italian-style dressing of lemon, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, the bitter taste of the kale is mellowed and melds beautifully with the other flavors. Of course, there are as many types of green salads as there are salad greens. Bitter endive and chicory shine when balanced with sweet or fatty garnishes (think nuts, fruit, cheese, or egg).
Green salad 🥬 step by step
- For salad dressing, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl..
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together and drizzle the salad dressing, then toss lightly until combined. Serve!.
- Nutritional value.
A good salad strikes the perfect balance of textures, flavors, and colors. To keep it manageable, in addition to the lettuce and tomatoes, a green salad should include one or maybe two additional vegetables. Best Simple Tossed Green Salad is the easiest side dish and goes perfectly with just about anything! If you love this Best Simple Tossed Green Salad, you've gotta try Mexican Street Corn Chicken Pasta Salad, Chopped Autumn Salad with Apple Cider Dressing, and my personal favorite Winter Fruit Salad. How to Make the Best Green Salad.