Chef Warren's Rainbow Cheesecake.
You can have Chef Warren's Rainbow Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chef Warren's Rainbow Cheesecake
- It’s of cream cheese.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of large eggs.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- It’s of food coloring -your choice.
- Prepare of prepared graham cracker crust.
- You need of pure vanilla extract.
Chef Warren's Rainbow Cheesecake instructions
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature. Using paddle attachment beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar continue to beat until soar is dissolved. Add eggs making sure to shape down bowl. Add flavor..
- In 4 ramekins place one tablespoon of batter on each. Stir in food color. In a 5th ramekin add cocoa powder to make chocolate..
- Pour mix into prepared graham cracker crust. Dot the top with colored cheese mixture. Then swirl being careful not to overmix..
- Bake in water bath at 350 for about 40 minutes. Cool down on rack. Refrigerate or freeze.