Teriyaki Chicken and Peppers. Place chicken in a sealable plastic bag with teriyaki sauce and honey, shake to coat and set aside. Teriyaki chicken with onion and peppers. Add a few more of your favourite vegetables, give it a good toss, a bowl of rice on the side. your quick weekend meal is ready.
Combine soy sauce, sugar, mirin, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture starts to simmer. Just add the pineapples, peppers, onions, and chicken to a baking dish and pour the sauce on top. Then walk away and let it do its thing in the often. You can cook Teriyaki Chicken and Peppers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken and Peppers
- Prepare of large chicken breasts.
- You need of green bell pepper.
- You need of red bell pepper.
- It’s of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare of Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of black pepper.
It's moist, tender, and full of teriyaki flavor. Cut chicken breast into small bite-size pieces. Pour teriyaki sauce into large skillet and heat stovetop to medium heat. Arrange the bell pepper, broccoli, green beans, and carrots out on either side of the chicken.
Teriyaki Chicken and Peppers instructions
- Cut chicken breast into small bite-size pieces..
- Slice peppers into thin strips..
- Pour teriyaki sauce into large skillet and heat stovetop to medium heat. Let simmer for 5 min..
- Add brown sugar and let simmer until it dissolves (about 5 min), stirring occasionally..
- Add chicken. When chicken is about halfway cooked, add peppers. Cook until chicken is cooked through and peppers are to your liking..
- Serve over white rice..
Season the vegetables and chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Coat everything well with teriyaki sauce, reserving some for later. Thread the chicken on skewers along with the peppers, red onion, and pineapple. Remove from the grill and baste with reserved sauce. Garnish with green onions if desired.