Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze. Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread Be the first to rate & review! Delicious glazed lemon zucchini bread recipe that is soft, moist, filled with grated zucchini and lemon juice, and topped with a lemony glaze. In a bowl, beat together the zucchini, sugar, egg, and oil.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Moist and fluffy, this lemon zucchini bread is made with whole wheat, honey and buttermilk and is topped with a fresh and delicious lemon glaze! It seems most people I talk to love lemon-flavored treats, whether it's candy, baked goods, or lemon-flavored sauces for pastas and seafood. You can cook Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- You need of Zest from 2 lemons.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- Prepare of For the glaze:.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
Whisk together powdered sugar, and lemon juice to create a thin glaze. (Add more or less lemon juice to get the right drizzling consistency.) Drizzle over the top of loaves when cool. If you like this recipe check out Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread, it has won ribbons at the County Fair! Delicious zucchini bread updated with tangy lemon flavor! We have always made zucchini bread with warm spices such as cinnamon and cloves, but this summer I made a lighter-tasting lemon version.
Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix sugar and lemon zest making sure lemon zest is pressed into the sugar..
- Add in to lemon sugar mixture eggs, olive oil, lemon juice, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Stir in dry ingredients. When all ingredients are mixed add zucchini and fold into the batter. Pour batter into loaf pans..
- Bake 60 minutes or until tester in the center comes out clean. Loosen bread by running a knife between the pan and bread. I’m Place on cooling rack..
- Make the lemon glaze. Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice, whisk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over the loaves..
We loved it – especially the tangy lemon glaze! Bake the Lemon Zucchini Bread Pour the lemon zucchini bread batter into the greased and floured bread pan. Make the glaze by combining the powdered sugar, lemon, juice, lemon zest, and milk together until smooth and creamy and at the desired consistency. Place some wax paper under the wire rack with the zucchini bread on it. Drizzle the lemon glaze over the top of the loaf until evenly coated.