Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan). Combine Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings sauce with a tablespoon of olive oil and pour it over the baked cauliflower wings. Evenly coat them from all sides by stirring them a few times. Put the coated buffalo wings back on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Whether you're trying to eat less meat or are just a big fan of everything cauliflower (pizza! gnocchi! fried rice!) these easy buffalo cauliflower "wings" are sure to impress. The completely vegan buffalo wings make a great healthy game-day snack, and they're especially good dipped in vegan ranch dressing. Or you can use them to make buffalo cauliflower tacos. You can cook Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan)
- You need 1 head of cauliflower cut or broken into bite size pieces (2").
- It’s 1 c. of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 c. of tempura flour (bot chien).
- You need 2 tbs of ground flaxseed.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need of HOT Sauce: optional.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of water mixed with 1 tsp agar agar or cornstarch.
I haven't tried frying them in an air fryer or cooking in an instant pot or on the grill, but some readers have reported success with these methods. Buffalo cauliflower wings are a vegan version of the traditional Buffalo wings. They are made of cauliflower instead of chicken and I made an even healthier version because I baked them instead of frying them. They are completely cholesterol-free and as tasty and good as the original ones!
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan) step by step
- Mix flour, flaxseed, salt , pepper and warm water to a pancake consistency in small bowl..
- Put panko into another bowl. Coat cauliflower in mixed batter, then roll it in panko crumbs, then fry or bake to brown..
- For HOT sauce: Combine all ingredients, then heat 15 seconds in microwave. Drip sauce over cauliflower or keep sauce separate for dipping..
How long will these Buffalo cauliflower wings keep? Dip each cauliflower florets in the mixture and drain briefly before placing on the prepared baking sheet, slightly spacing the bites. While the cauliflower is cooking, prepare the sauce by combining the melted vegetable butter, Frank's sauce and nutritional yeast. These crispy cauliflower buffalo wings are incredibly addictive! They're battered, baked, and tossed in a spicy buffalo sauce that will blow away your taste buds!