Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken. Pepper And Lemon Mixed With Chicken Make For A Delicious Combination. Find Deals on Lemon Pepper Chicken in Groceries on Amazon. Include this perfectly seasoned baked chicken in your weeknight rotation of recipes.
It's so simple and delicious, you'll be making this healthy dinner again and again. Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish, spaced slightly apart. Brush the chicken all over with all of the butter mixture. You can have Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken
- You need of Whole Chicken.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Twine for tining chicken.
Toss chicken breasts in the flour mixture until fully coated. Simply splash some lemon juice over the chicken, sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning, garlic powder and paprika over each piece of chicken and place a sliver of butter on top. The beauty of this recipe is the simplicity of the preparation. We've provided the measurements in the recipe below.
Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken instructions
- Cut the backbone out of chicken, then loosen skin and, add butter under skin..
- Then rub Olive oil all over chicken and, add the dry rub all over chicken, tie back leggs..
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for about 45 to 50 min. or, till thermometer reads 165 degrees, take out and, let rest enjoy..
Lay chicken breasts out into baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and rub with olive oil. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon pepper, basil, oregano, and salt. For this chicken, we use a combination of lemon juice, plus lemon pepper seasoning for max flavor! In the same skillet, combine the green onion, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon-pepper and remaining butter.