Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels. Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels are the perfect appetizer for game days, parties and more! An easy snack to prepare that can be made in advance and served either hot or cold. Flavorful cream cheese, bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese, and spicy jalapenos are spread on a tortilla, wrapped up and cut into fun pinwheels!
Cream cheese, cheddar, bacon, and jalapeno all rolled up in a little pinwheel. An easy recipe for Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels filled with cheese, diced jalapeños, and crumbled bacon. Perfect for a snack, lunch or appetizer! You can have Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels
- It’s 8 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry ranch mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of jalapeño, diced.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- It’s 3 of each Flour tortilla.
If you love jalapeño popper recipes, here's another one to add to your list! These Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels are delish! Cut jalapeno and remove seeds, add to skillet and cook until soft. Cream cheese mixture is blended with more cheese, spices, and diced jalapeno peppers for a twist on a classic.
Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels instructions
- Mix cream cheese and Mexican cheese and heat for 30 seconds.
- Mix in dry ranch mix.
- Spread thick onto flour tortilla.
- Sprinkle with some of the diced jalapeños and crumbled bacon (I used the pickled jalapeños for this, not fresh ones.).
- Roll up and place seam side down on plastic wrap.
- Wrap tight in the plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and plastic wrap when ready to serve and carefully cut into 1 Inch slices.
- Plate and serve!.
Vegetarian. #gamedayrecipe #rollups #pinwheels #appetizerrecipes If you love jalapeno poppers as an appetizer, you should never miss these jalapeno popper pinwheels for meals. Filled with a flavorful creamy mixture of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, diced jalapeños, and crumbled bacon, the tortillas are then rolled up tightly, chilled for an hour, sliced and served. This Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels recipe is the best appetizer to bring to a party! Put this on your game day appetizer list. Jalapeño Poppers are maybe one of my favorite appetizers.