Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce. Find Deals on Spinach Artichoke Dip in Snack Food on Amazon. It is loaded with tons of nutrients in a low-calorie package. Dark, leafy greens like spinach are important for skin, hair, and bone health.
Its leaves are a common edible vegetable consumed either fresh, or after storage using preservation techniques by canning, freezing, or dehydration. Spinach is notoriously nutritious and delicious too, so we've gathered our most-popular spinach recipes to round out your repertoire. Spinach salads, dips, quiches, casseroles, and sides. You can cook Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Bread flour.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Water.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolks.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 300 g (10.58 oz) of Spinach.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s to taste of Fine salt & pepper.
- It’s of Glue.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 4 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 12 of Sage leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic chives.
- It’s to taste of Dill.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare to taste of Dill.
Get tons of top recipes starring this sensational super food. The leaves are used for food and to make medicine. Spinach is used for obesity, memory and thinking skills (cognitive function), fatigue, cancer, and many other conditions,. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a leafy green vegetable that originated in Persia.
Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce instructions
- Making pasta takes time. Measure and prepare the filling & sauce ingredients and put them back in the refrigerator. As for spinach: boil, drain & squeeze out the water well. Then cut into bite size pieces in advance..
- Mix "bread flour, cake flour & salt" and then add "water, egg yolks & olive oil" and mix well..
- Knead the pasta mixture well and then spread it. Approximately 1 mm – 1.5 mm thin. The mixture is a bit hard, so this might be the toughest step..
- Cut the pasta with a cookie cutter. Need to put the filling in it later, so "not to small" cookie cutter will be suitable..
- Mix spinach and ricotta cheese. Then season it with nutmeg powder, fine salt & pepper..
- Place the filling on the pasta and then top it with another piece of pasta, which needs to be pasted with egg yolk as "glue". If the edge is not sealed, the filling may come out while boiling….
- I used a MN cookie cutter I got in MN! It was the perfect size! Leftovers can be kept in the freezer for a wile..
- Boil ravioli with plenty of water. It's done boiling when they come to the surface..
- Melt the butter in the pan, put in sage leaves, minced garlic chives & dill. Then stir-fry gently to get a good herb aroma..
- Stop the heat, add lemon juice and mix gently. Mix ravioli with this lemon butter sauce. Place ravioli on the plate and put some dill on top for a nice presentation!.
- My recipe was introduced as "Recipe of the Day"..
It belongs to the amaranth family and is related to beets and quinoa. What's more, it's considered very healthy, as. Spinach is a great staple to add to your diet. This leafy green vegetable grows all year round and is packed with vitamins and minerals. There are two basic types of spinach: flat-leaf and savoy.