Salmon with lemon mustard sauce. The salmon is marinated in a simple mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, and dill. You can add a little salt and pepper to taste if you like too! Using a small saucepan, bring the cream and the milk to the boil.
Serve the salmon drizzled with the lemon mustard sauce. Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Baked Salmon with Lemon Butter Cream Sauce is one of the quickest and tastiest salmon recipes. You can cook Salmon with lemon mustard sauce using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with lemon mustard sauce
- You need of filets salmon.
- Prepare of ☆1 TBSP butter.
- It’s of ☆50 cc sake.
- Prepare of ☆1 tsp sugar.
- You need of ☆1 TBSP mirin.
- You need of ☆1 TBSP whole grain mustard.
- You need of ☆1 TBSP lemon.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
King salmon is a big fish and these thick fillets cook up fast to a flakey medium-rare. A creamy, whole grain mustard sauce adds a tangy taste to this simple, baked salmon. Place mushrooms and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Add the lemon juice and seasonings.
Salmon with lemon mustard sauce instructions
- Pat down and dry salmon with paper towel and sprinkle salt and pepper. In a large pan, drizzle oil, high heat skin side down, sauté salmon for 5 minutes. Flip to the other side, 2 minutes..
- Lower the heat to medium – low. Add all the ingredients of ☆ and sauté for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens and you are done!.
In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix together the lemon juice, lemon zest, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, oregano, paprika and black pepper. Give the sauce a good whisk. Prepare a sheet pan lined with a large piece of foil (should be large enough to fold over salmon). Stir your olive oil, dijon, lemon juice, garlic and thyme together and spoon half of the mixture over the salmon along with some lemon slices. How long to bake salmon Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.