Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Why is my slow cooker pot roast tough? Your pot roast may be tough for a number of reasons. For a melt-in-your-mouth pot roast, make sure to select the right cut of beef.
In the bottom of a slow cooker, whisk together broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, and cornstarch. Add potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, and rosemary. Season beef with salt and pepper, then. tatrapedia.com – You can have Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Prepare 4 lb of chuck roast.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- You need 4 medium of carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks, chopped.
- It’s 1 of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 6 medium of yukon gold potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
I will try the dish again but on slow and with a thermometer in from the start. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown roast in oil on all sides. Place roast on top of vegetables; sprinkle with steak seasoning. Remove roast and vegetables from slow cooker; keep warm.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast instructions
- Pat roast dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, sear meat on all sides..
- Put veggies in slow cooker, place roast on top, sprinkle with soup mix, pour broth over meat, add bay leaves, put lid on..
- Cook on high for 3 and a half hours or low for 7 hours, your all done when meat falls apart..
Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. The slow cooker, a temperature-controlled method that ensures your pot roast will turn out perfect, every time. Our easy pot roast Crock-Pot recipe is super simple to make, and you get to walk into your house after work to the incredible aroma of a ready-to-eat dinner. Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast is a perfect weeknight meal you can make with little effort the morning of and you can even prep the night before.