Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole. Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole Family heat as well as nearness can be acquired in simple ways. One of them is by food preparation, and also serving food for the family members. With cooking can additionally make your family members pleased, you need a tasty dish.
Be the first to rate & review! Southerners are unapologetic about their fondness for hashbrown casseroles. Also known as "Funeral Casserole," its creamy goodness has comforted the bereaved for decades. You can cook Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole
- It’s 350 of Degree Preheated Oven.
- You need of (1) 26 Ounce Bag Frozen Hashbrowns Completely Thawed.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium Sized Onion Diced.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
- You need 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 8 Ounces of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- It’s of to Taste Salt and Pepper.
What a deliciously cheesy hash brown casserole. They're creamy and tart with a bit of sweetness from the. Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, lee's southern hashbrown casserole.
Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole step by step
- Melt butter in a medium sized saute pan, over medium high heat. Add chopped onion, and saute until softened. Around 5-6 minutes. Add minced garlic, about the last minute or so..
- Add the thawed hashbrowns, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and melted butter mixture, into a large mixing bowl. Combine well. Add shredded cheese. Continue to combine well. A stand mixer works wonders doing this!!.
- Place hashbrown mixture into a well greased 9×13" glass baking dish. Lightly smooth mixture evenly. Bake uncovered at 350 for approximately 50-60 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly and starting to brown on top. Let rest for 20 minutes. Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!!.
One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. I found myself in need of an impromptu potato dish, but I had no potatoes. In a small sauce pan, heat milk, butter, salt and garlic powder just until butter melts. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.