Whole wheat jeera biscuit. In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, jeera, salt and baking powder. Whole wheat jeera biscuit step by step In a mixing bowl add powdered sugar and butter at room temperature then beat it for until the butter becomes fluffy and slightly change the colour. Then add salt and baking powder mix it then slow add the flour and mix it then add milk and make semi soft dough.
Jeera biscuits are most probably one of the most popular and loved by all biscuits all over India. Whole Wheat Khara Biscuits – Iyengar Bakery Style Made with whole wheat flavor, spices and mildly sweet, these biscuits are crisp and perfect to munch on with steaming cup of tea. If you have visited down south, you would have come across these spicy biscuits in the bakeries and this also happens to be one of my favorite biscuits Whole Wheat Cumin Biscuits These Cumin Biscuits are delicious cookies which are mildly sweet and salty in taste and have distinct flavor and aroma coming from roasted cumin seeds. You can have Whole wheat jeera biscuit using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat jeera biscuit
- It’s 100 gm of butter.
- Prepare 50 gm of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 150 gm of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
These egg-less cumin cookies are healthy as they are made using whole wheat flour and refined sugar is replaced with jaggery powder. Atta Jeera Biscuit Recipe in Microwave Oven Whole Wheat Flour Cookies in Hindi Method: Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl add baking powder and salt to it, mix well.
Whole wheat jeera biscuit instructions
- In a mixing bowl add powdered sugar and butter at room temperature then beat it for until the butter becomes fluffy and slightly change the colour.
- Then add salt and baking powder mix it then slow add the flour and mix it then add milk and make semi soft dough.
- Now wrap the dough and keep it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes then take out from the refrigerator dust it with flour then using a rolling pin roll it then cut it using cookie cutter.
- Put it in the greased tray and baked it in the preheated oven at 320 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes once done cool it down completely then ready to serve…
Then add chilled butter and powdered sugar. Break butter with your finger tips and rub it with the flour till it remblems breadcrumb like texture. Then add cumin seeds and mix it. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. For herb biscuits, add basil, thyme and parsley to dry ingredients.