Iron Skillet Steaks. Compare Prices on Cast Iron Skillet Steak in Cookware. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! The other key to a delicious steak is heat.
The best way to cook a steak is not on a grill. The best way to cook a steak is in a cast-iron pan. This is going to make some people deeply upset, I understand. You can cook Iron Skillet Steaks using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Iron Skillet Steaks
- It’s of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of top sirloin steaks, 2 steaks.
They may say mean things about me. Turn heat to high under pan. Pat both sides of steak dry again. Warm the oil until the surface just begins to shimmer (that's how we know it's hot enough to sear).
Iron Skillet Steaks step by step
- Preheat the oven 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let the steaks get to room temperature. Season the steaks both sides. Let rest 7 minutes with seasonings on them.
- Melt the butter in a cast iron skillet and add the steaks..
- Slice the garlic thin. Then turn the steaks..
- Add some to the butter and some to the steaks.
- Splash the butter over the steaks while cooking. Then put into the oven on top rack. Let cook 10-15 minutes till desired doneness..
- Take out of oven and baste the steak with butter and let rest 10 -15 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
A pre-heated cast-iron skillet provides the intense heat needed to sear the exterior of a steak to a crispy, flavorful golden-brown, while also cooking the interior to perfection. You also have the option of cooking steak in a cast-iron skillet and oven. Bring steak (s) to room temperature. Season both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. When oven reaches temperature, remove pan and place on range over high heat.