No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). Conquer Your Cravings Guilt Free With Fiber One™ Bars! Check Out Gluten Free Options from Nature Valley™. Explore Our Gluten Free Protein Bars & Roasted Nut Crunch Bars.
Enjoy this dessert at full octane or adapt it as necessary. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and vanilla extract. You can cook No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options)
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter (Use Margarine or Coconut Oil for dairy-free option).
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar (packed) (Use Splenda or Stevia to reduce sugar).
- It’s 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3 cups of Quick Oats.
- You need 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to reduce sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and vanilla. These no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars have a peanut butter oat bottom that's lightly sweetened with maple syrup and made with coconut milk for a creamy bite. Topped with a simple peanut butter and chocolate chip topping, that's sort of fudge-like.
No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) step by step
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar and Vanilla.
- Mix in Oats and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Press half the mixture into a greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. Stir well..
- Pour chocolate mixture over the pressed oats and spread evenly..
- Crumble the remaining oats over the chocolate layer..
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2-3 hours to set..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. (Cuts easiest if allowed to resume room temperature.).
Pour ⅘ of the chocolate mixture into the pan over the pressed oats, reserving about ¼ cup for drizzling. Top with the remaining oats and drizzle with the remaining ¼ cup chocolate mixture. No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and I have a bit of a special relationship. I love how easy they are to make, and how rich the chocolate and peanut flavors can be. After such a great response from No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, my brain started churning with other similar ideas.