chocolate orange cheesecake with popping candy.
You can have chocolate orange cheesecake with popping candy using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chocolate orange cheesecake with popping candy
- Prepare of the base.
- It’s 16 of hobnobs.
- You need 120 grams of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of popping candy use as much as you like.
- Prepare of the filling.
- It’s 200 grams of philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 184 ml of double cream.
- It’s 100 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 225 grams of terrys chocolate orange.
chocolate orange cheesecake with popping candy step by step
- put the hobnobs in a large bowl with the cocoa powder and popping candy.
- crush the biscuits with a rolling pin until fine crumbs.
- melt the butter for 30seconds and pour onto the biscuits. combine them together then put into a tin,dish or individual ones your choice..
- once in the tin place it in the fridge to chill for 30-40minutes..
- pour the Philadelphia and icing sugar in a bowl and whisk together.
- in another bowl whisk the double cream untill it peaks..
- melt 160grams of the orange chocolate and pour that into the double cream stiring it carefully then pour that mixture in to your Philadelphia and icing sugar and whisk..
- put all the mixture on top of your biscuit base and grate the remaining chocolate on the top,decorate with terrys chocolate segments or orange zest and finish it of by adding more popping candy!.