Oreo cheesecake cups.
You can have Oreo cheesecake cups using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo cheesecake cups
- Prepare 1 lb of cream cheese (2 8 oz packs).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of room temp eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 22 of oreos.
Oreo cheesecake cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Line cupcake tin with 16 liners.
- Place an oreo in the bottom of each liner.
- Mix cream cheese until smooth. Mix in sugar until well incorporated..
- Add one egg at a time and mix well..
- Mix in vanilla, sour cream, and salt..
- Roughly chop remaining oreos and fold into batter by hand..
- Fill each cupcake liner to the top with batter..
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until the batter is set..
- Cool completely on baking rack and then refrigerate in tins for at least 4 hours..