#My pasta#comfort food.
You can have #My pasta#comfort food using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of #My pasta#comfort food
- You need 2 cups of pasta.
- You need 5-6 piece of Korean rice cakes.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- You need of French beans5-6.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 2-3 of Mushrooms.
- You need of Black olives3-4.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet corn.
- It’s of Shredded cheese a small cube.
- It’s of Cream or malai.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Organo or mixed herbs.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black or white pepper as available.
- You need of Butter.
#My pasta#comfort food step by step
- First of all boil pasta in lot of water by adding little salt and 🛢 oil in it.
- Take a pan and heat it put some butter and saute chopped onions till translucent.. Add chopped veggies slightly cutted in slanting shapes along with boiled sweet corn.. Add spices and oregano then add chopped tomatoes and saute 1minute more (and n't to overcook the veggies to maintain it's crunch..
- Mix boiled pasta, Korean rice cakes, tomato ketchup, Mayonnaise and cream..add little quantityof milk or water as needed..cover with lid and let it cook to release all the flavours of sauces and spices in it at very low flame…
- Turn off the flame..yo'r Onepotmeal pasta is now ready to eat.
- Serve hot😍🏖🛩.