Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño. Stuff each cooled jalapeño with a piece of cream cheese; squeeze the walls around the cream cheese to force out any air pockets and to seal the jalapeño walls together. Combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, jalapenos, garlic powder, and barbecue seasoning in a bowl. Our hand-cut stuffed chicken breasts are prepared by hand from boneless chicken breast.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken is the food that dreams are made of. Creamy and cheesy stuffed jalapenos are wrapped in juicy chicken breasts and salty bacon. You can have Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño
- You need of large skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of crole seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's).
- Prepare of cayenne pepper (can cut to 1/4 tsp not as spicy).
- You need of chipotle chile seasoning (can cut to 1/4tsp not as spicy).
- You need of seasoned salt (I like Lawry's).
- Prepare of bacon.
- You need of Barbecue sauce (I like Head Country).
- It’s of cream cheese spread.
- Prepare of tammed jalapeños.
It's then slow smoked for maximum flavor and basted with homemade BBQ sauce for a jalapeno popper like you've never had before. Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken. As I write this post, it's getting close to the holidays and I'm trying to wrap (no pun intended)? my head around what to serve instead of the traditional ham or turkey. Images of chicken, bacon and cheese popped into my head and instantly I knew bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken was the.
Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño step by step
- Preheat oven 375. Take chicken breast and filet them..
- In a mixing bowl add all spices and mix well together..
- Take each filet of chicken one at a time and rub spices on both sides and place on a plate..
- Place a tbsp of cream cheese in the center with 2 to 3 jalapeño on top of cream cheese. Drizzle some barbecue sauce on top of cream cheese..
- Fold chicken in half and wrap two pieces of bacon around to hold together..
- Place on a wire rack over a cooking pan so chicken grease will drip in pan..
- After placing all on wire rack drizzle barbecue sauce on top of bacon and place in oven for 25 minutes. Then for 2 to 3 minutes turn oven to broil to make bacon crispy on top. Enjoy……
Place a chicken and onion strip in each jalapeno half. Wrap each with a piece of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese. Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick. Mix together softened cream cheese, chopped green onion, and pepper jack cheese.