You can cook Baileys cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baileys cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packs of Philadelphia cheese.
- Prepare 1 pack of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla paste.
- Prepare Half of a slab of 70% cocoa solids chocolate for decoration.
- You need 1 pack of digestives.
- You need 1 of third of a block of salted butter.
- It’s 1 of large squeeze of honey.
Baileys cheesecake step by step
- Crush digestive biscuits in a large pan. Gently melt the butter in the microwave or a small saucepan and add to the crushed biscuits..
- Add the large squeeze of honey and mix together with a fork until blended..
- Press into an 8 inch springform cake tin and smooth down until firm, place into fridge..
- In a bowl mix all of the cream cheese and vanilla paste with an electric whisk or blender..
- Gently add the baileys as you are mixing, if the mixture gets too loose add icing sugar in small amounts until it is the texture of soft ice cream..
- Take the biscuit base out of the fridge and add the cream mixture, smoothing down evenly, finely grate some of the chocolate over the cheesecake then shave curled shards with the rest, put into the fridge for at least 4 hours, enjoy!.