Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese. Heat a pan with a little oil, and fry meat until it's cooked through. Mix in kimchi into meat to heat, and remove from pan. Top one slice per sandwich with cheese, kimchi, and cooked rib-eye steak (bulgogi).
Mix it up a few times during the marinade process. Bulgogi (literally "fire-meat") is grilled marinated beef which is piled on a roll with kimchi, cheddar, scallions, and ssamjang mayo – then pressed and grilled on a panini maker. The thinly sliced beef is marinated in a soy sauce-brown sugar-sesame-garlic marinade then cooked over fire. You can have Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- It’s Handful of thinly sliced beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of kimchi.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 pat of butter.
- You need of Cheddar cheese (as much as you like).
Kimchi and spam fritters and bulgogi grilled cheese with kimchi! Delicious but soooo heavy.needed a nap after haha. Kimchi and spam fritters and bulgogi grilled cheese with kimchi! Add rib eye to a bowl, then pour.
Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese step by step
- First, marinate your meat by mixing thoroughly with sugar, soy sauce, and sesame oil. I used meat for fondue, but if you've got the skills, you can thinly slice striploin..
- As your meat sits, slice cheddar so it covers the entire surface of your bread. Do this twice for both slices..
- Butter both slices of bread..
- Dice kimchi into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with a little oil, and fry meat until it's cooked through. A little crisp won't hurt..
- Mix in kimchi into meat to heat, and remove from pan..
- Assemble sandwich like so bread -> cheese -> bulgogi + kimchi -> cheese -> bread.
- Place in pan and fry until golden brown, flip and repeat.
- Enjoy when hot!.
Once you've become a kimchi master, you can dig into classic dishes like Kimchi Fried Rice, Spicy Beef and Kimchi Stew, and Pork and Kimchi Dumplings, or get creative with some recipes like Kimchi Grilled Cheese, French Fries with Bulgogi and Caramelized Kimchi, and Kimchi Sesame Hummus. Whichever way you choose to incorporate kimchi into. When we want the flavors of Korean bulgogi (grilled marinated beef) and the convenient outdoor grilling method of a burger, there's an easy solution: combine them. By sticking with a classic burger patty, glazing it with a flavorful sauce, and stacking it with spicy kimchi mayo and pickled daikon radish, you can keep the best of both worlds without offending culinary purists. This recipe for Joanna Gaines' mom's bulgogi is slightly sweet and pairs well with cucumber kimchi salad.