Philadelphia cheesecake (no bake).
You can have Philadelphia cheesecake (no bake) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philadelphia cheesecake (no bake)
- You need 500 g of Philadelphia creamy cheese.
- You need 400 ml of cream 35% fat.
- Prepare 4 of neutral gelatin sheets.
- It’s 90 g of sigar.
- It’s of Berry marmalade.
- Prepare Pack of flat muffins.
- Prepare 100-150 ml of milk.
Philadelphia cheesecake (no bake) instructions
- Fill the bottom of the mold with the flat muffins making a layer approx 2cm thick, do not forget to cover all the holes..
- Use a spoon to wet the muffins with milk without soaking them..
- Use 1l of water to wet the gelatin sheets for 5 minutes..
- Use a pot to warm the cream, add the sugar and the gelatin sheets. Cook around 10 min at low heat, the mix mustn't boil..
- Add the Philadelphia creamy cheese to the pot. Remove to mix everything well..
- Fill the mold with the mix. Spread it homogenized..
- Keep the cake in the fridge for 3 hours..
- Spread the marmalade on top of the cake. Keep in the fridge for a day..