Popcorn Chicken Nuggets. Find Deals on Popcorn Chicken in Snack Food on Amazon. Popcorn Nuggets POPCORN MADE FROM CHICKEN All white meat, like every nugget should be. To make after dinner clean-up easier, I recommend lining the baking sheet with aluminum foil and then coating it with cooking spray.
Add a large side to make a complete meal. Bite-sized chicken nuggets were around long before they popularized it. Popcorn chicken can be eaten as a lunch or dinner, but my absolute favorite way is as an appetizer. You can cook Popcorn Chicken Nuggets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Popcorn Chicken Nuggets
- Prepare 200 g of Chicken fillet.
- It’s 1 tsp of All Purpose Seasoning powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of Chicken coating mix (pre-mixed pack with flour, cornstarch, salt, seasoning).
- You need 30-50 g of japanese style bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cooking oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & prepper.
It also makes a mean chicken parm sub and with little bite-size pieces, it is much easier to eat than a whole big sandwich. Lightly pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Add the chicken and shake to thoroughly coat. Bake popcorn chicken according to package directions.
Popcorn Chicken Nuggets step by step
- In a bowl 1, combine your all purpose seasoning powder and your flour coating mix. These are what I used. You can find similar kinds but diff brand in your supermarket I'm sure..
- In bowl 2, crack an egg and whisk with salt, pepper &/or seasoning to taste. I added a dash of Morroccan spices..
- In bowl 3, place your panko or japanese style bread crumbs. I ran out of the plain kind, so this is what I used. It's also seasoned, so I took it easy on the salt..
- Cut your chicken fillet to desired bite size pieces. Heat your oil in a frying pan (shallow fry). Low-Medium heat. Get a chicken piece and dip in bowl 1, 2, and 3 (in order). Ensure the chicken is well coated by all three then place gently in your hot pan..
- Check to see if golden before turning it on the other side. Don't let it burn, turn down heat if you see smoke or smell the flour burn..
- Fry until golden and rest on a cooling rack to keep it crispy..
- Serve and garnish with lettuce (absorbs excess oil), micro greens and your favorite dipping sauce..
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in orange zest, juice, hoisin sauce, sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil. This ruled out popcorn chicken, chicken "bites" of any kind, tenders and patties, and chicken nuggets designed for the air fryer. This brand got the most comparisons to fast food, likened to Popeye's popcorn chicken and McNuggets (possibly thanks to the MSG-related effects of hydrolyzed soy protein tucked into the ingredient list). Many tasters were pleased with the compact, dipping-friendly size and quality breading, which was complimented for its peppery, "sweet and.