Buffalo chicken sliders. Use Frank's RedHot® To Make Easy & Delicious Buffalo Sliders At Home. Try The Recipe Today Top the cheese with the shredded rotisserie chicken. Drizzle the hot sauce and ranch dressing evenly over the chicken and spread out evenly with a spoon.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. In a medium-size bowl, beat the eggs with the hot sauce. Fry the chicken in hot oil. You can cook Buffalo chicken sliders using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken sliders
- You need of chicken breast cut in half.
- You need of flour seasoned with onion powder salt and pepper.
- Prepare of egg beaten.
- Prepare of buffalo sauce.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Buns.
Once the chicken is done, place on a paper towel-lined plate or baking sheet. In batches, coat the chicken with the Buffalo sauce in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Assemble the sliders by cutting the rolls in half. These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are seriously delicious and easy to put together!
Buffalo chicken sliders step by step
- I hear my oil to 350 then dip my chicken breasts in flour egg then flour again to give it an extra crispy coating and deep fry until cooked fully.
- Toss the chicken in buffalo sauce and place on a bun and top with lettuce and ranch dressing. I like hidden valley ranch the best..
- I used frozen fries but you could make your own fries easily or pair with tator tots. The tator tots are also fabulous drenched in buffalo sauce and topped with ranch and feta or bleu cheese crumbles ? One chicken breast makes 2 full size sandwiches or if u cut into 1/4s will make 4 sliders and also goes great on Hawaiian rolls..
With buffalo chicken, ranch coleslaw and buns covered in ranch seasoning and baked, they are perfect for sharing – especially on game day! I've been so excited to share these sliders with you! Buffalo Chicken Sliders These buffalo chicken sliders are so easy to make and always a crowd pleaser! I topped the rolls with a little mixture of melted butter and ranch seasoning and the flavor is so good! Set aside. these buffalo chicken sliders have tons of spicy buffalo chicken stuffed into super-soft & fluffy hawaiian rolls, along with tangy feta & sweet roasted red pepper. they're basically the trifecta of salty + spicy + sweet perfection.