Egg With Crabmeat Shreds. Mash yolks in a bowl with a fork and stir in mayonnaise. Add remaining crabmeat mixture and finish with remaining chopped egg whites. Beat eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. While eggs are finishing, melt the teaspoon of butter in another pan and gently warm up the crabmeat. Season with salt and pepper and mix in the chives. You can have Egg With Crabmeat Shreds using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg With Crabmeat Shreds
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Crabmeat, shredded by hand.
- It’s of Chicken seasoning.
- Prepare of Light soy sauce.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Dashi stock (fast method: dissolve 1/2 tsp of Japanese dashi stock granules in 40ml water).
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Sugar ( for gravy on egg ).
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tablespoon water as cornstarch solution.
- It’s of Spring onion, sliced finely as garnish.
A royally yummilicious dish to treat family and friends to! Mix the cabbage and the eggs, then add the crab meat. Line a baking pan with waxed paper. Lay an eggroll wrapper down with one point toward you.
Egg With Crabmeat Shreds step by step
- First beat the eggs lightly & mix chicken seasoning, 1/3 tsp of sugar, soy sauce & a pinch of pepper together with the eggs.
- Next heat the frying pan, add a little oil & fry the crab stick shreds for 2-3 min until there's a seafood crabstick fragrance emanating from the pan..
- Add the egg mixture from earlier & leave it to fry over a low flame. Gently slide the spatula or spoon along the sides of the egg when the bottom is cooked well enough (it'll break when it's liquid-ish, if that's the case, it's not ready) & flip it over with the help of 2 spatulas..
- Cook the other side gently over a low flame. & when it's cooked lightly golden, u can transfer it to a dish..
- Lastly, simmer the dashi stock with oyster sauce, 1/3 tsp sugar & a dash of sesame oil. Gently add a little of the cornstarch solution, a little at a time stirring until the gravy is thickened lightly. Discard the rest of the solution once sauce is done. Spoon the gravy over the egg on the dish & sprinkle with spring onion. Serve hot & enjoy it with some cooked fluffy rice..
Fold in the sides and roll up. The two main ingredients of this dish are eggs and fresh crab meat. To season it, you just need salt and pepper. When serving, you can sprinkle some thinly sliced chives or scallions on top. Try to use the best eggs you can find.