Easy Gajar Halwa with icing glaze. Easy Gajar Halwa with icing glaze instructions. Rinse, peel and grate the carrots with a hand held grater or in a food processor. Heat ghee in a thick bottomed deep pan and add the grated carrots.
Easy Gajar Halwa with icing glaze cardamom pods, powdered • grated carrots • ghee/clarified butter • cashews (optional) • golden raisins (optional) • sweetened condensed milk • cream cheese/heavy cream • butter Treat the family by making this easy Gajar Ka Halwa dish for a healthy, flavour-packed meal the whole family will love. Gajar ka Halwa is delicious and best sweet dish. These days it is available is all the seasons. tatrapedia.com – You can have Easy Gajar Halwa with icing glaze using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Gajar Halwa with icing glaze
- It’s of cardamom pods, powdered.
- Prepare of grated carrots.
- You need of ghee/clarified butter.
- It’s of cashews (optional).
- It’s of golden raisins (optional).
- It’s of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of cream cheese/heavy cream.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of caster sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
In a wide, heavy-bottomed skillet (don't use nonstick) over medium heat, melt ghee, then add carrots. Stir until carrots are well coated with ghee. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until carrots. Add sugar / sugar-free, kaaju, kismish, cinnamon powder, and milk powder into the halva.
Easy Gajar Halwa with icing glaze instructions
- Rinse, peel and grate the carrots with a hand held grater or in a food processor..
- Heat ghee in a thick bottomed deep pan and add the grated carrots..
- Saute the carrots till they turn tender and are cooked. Keep on stirring in intervals while sauting the carrots..
- Add the condensed milk, stir very well and add the cardamom powder, cashews and raisins (if you'd like to have them)..
- Stir again and simmer the halwa on a low flame stirring often, till the mixture dries up and reduces..
- Check the taste and if required, you can add some sugar..
- Spread in a tray and let cool while preparing icing glaze..
- Add the butter, caster sugar, vanila and cream cheese into a deep bowl and using a mixer crash until a very thick cream. Decorate the halwa..
- Serve warm or refrigerated cut in squares..
After the halwa is free of water, you need to now garnish it with the remaining chopped cashew nuts, almonds, and raisins. To make gajar ka Halwa in a pressure cooker, add milk and carrots in a pressure cooker. Pressure cook for one whistle on high heat and one on low heat. Easy to make and adjust for consistency, this basic powdered sugar glaze gives your baked goods that little dash of sweetness for added flavor. Gajar Halwa/Carrot Halwa is a popular Indian dessert.