Baked Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Dive Into The Taste Of Adventure With The Heat Of Hellmann's® Spicy Dipping Sauce! Visit Us To Learn Where You Can Buy Yours Today! Standing Up For Wonderful, Magical Food.
Arrange cheese on each slice of bread. You cook them between a pair of sheet pans, and preheat the top one to add weight and another surface for crisping the bread. This also means there's no need to flip the sandwiches mid-bake. You can cook Baked Grilled Cheese Sandwich using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Prepare 1 of load of bread.
- It’s of sliced cheese of choice.
- Prepare of softened butter.
Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread. Place on a cookie sheet butter side down. Place other piece of bread on top, lightly butter side up. Oven grilled cheese sandwiches make cooking grilled cheese easy.
Baked Grilled Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Butter 1 side of 9 slices of bread putting them butter side down on a large baking sheet..
- Top each piece of bread with sliced cheese..
- Butter 1 side of each remaining bread topping the sandwich with a slice, butter side up..
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, turn sandwiches over and bake additional 6-8 minutes..
- Best served with tomato soup..
It works great for serving a crowd, but also for making just a few sandwiches. When I discovered oven grilled cheese sandwiches it kind of changed my life. Okay, so life changing might be a bit exaggerated, but it was one of those, wow, why did I not try this before type moments. Arrange bread slices with goat cheese and plain bread slices in a single layer in melted butter on baking sheet. Baking time may vary slightly depending on the type of bread used.