Cajun ranch chicken. Remove the chicken from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cajun ranch chicken Chef Nena Indiana. You can eat this plain with brown rice or mashed potatoes and a veggie, on a bun or diced up in a wrap, even over a salad!
Remove the chicken from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In another mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and sprinkle over chicken. You can cook Cajun ranch chicken using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun ranch chicken
- It’s 1 of large chicken breast cut in half to thin.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil for frying.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2-1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
Dip chicken breasts in milk mixture and place in slow cooker. In another mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and sprinkle over chicken. Serve cajun-ranch chicken over cooked pasta.
Cajun ranch chicken instructions
- Heat oil in a skillet to medium heat. Season both sides of your breasts and fry 8-10 minutes flipping half way through. Chicken is done when juices run clear..
Add the chicken broth, chicken, garlic, jalapeno, Cajun seasoning, dill, parsley, and chives to the slow cooker and stir to combine. Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Microwave the cream cheese in a small bowl until easily stirred. Chicken marinated in a cajun ranch mixture and grilled, then tossed in a homemade creamy Cajun Alfredo. I wanted to lick the plate!