Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels. Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels Stephanie Michele Oklahoma City. Sprinkle with both ham and pickle. In a food processor, add the cream cheese, salami and horseradish; cover and process until blended.
The recipe comes from Pillsbury, so of course they recommend using either Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dough sheets or a can of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls. Spread softened cream cheese in thin layer on ham slices. Place a pickle on the end of each ham and cream cheese slice. You can have Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels
- You need 1 of Crescent dough roll.
- You need 1/2 C of Garlic and chive cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Diced ham.
- It’s 1/4 C of Diced dill pickles.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing for dipping.
DIRECTIONS Pat dill pickle dry with paper towel. My Version of this recipe vary's. This one is ok with dill pickles but gerkins make this appetizer irresistable. With a butter knife cut off a piece of cream cheese and put it on the ham in front of the pickle roll up and secure with a toothpick.
Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels instructions
- Roll out crescent dough.
- Spread cream cheese over dough.
- Sprinkle with both ham and pickle.
- Roll up dough into long roll.
- Cut into 16 pieces lay on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes until brown.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing or put in fridge to serve cold the following day by itself.
Place cut side up in baking pan. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder and parsley. Brush over pinwheels, then sprinkle poppy seeds on top. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth. Place a pickle across the width of the cream cheese covered ham at the end where cream cheese meets the edge.