Rich Yet with a Refreshing Aftertaste! Cheesecake.
You can cook Rich Yet with a Refreshing Aftertaste! Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich Yet with a Refreshing Aftertaste! Cheesecake
- Prepare of ☆Graham crackers.
- It’s of ☆Sugar.
- You need of ☆Cinnamon.
- You need of ☆Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of ◎Cream cheese.
- It’s of ◎Sugar.
- Prepare of ◎Eggs.
- Prepare of ◎Rum.
- Prepare of □Heavy cream.
- It’s of □Sugar.
- You need of □Lemon juice.
- It’s of □Vanilla extract.
Rich Yet with a Refreshing Aftertaste! Cheesecake step by step
- Place the graham crackers, sugar, and cinnamon into a plastic bag, and crush finely..
- Add the melted butter into the cracker bag, and blend well into one lump..
- Press in firmly by hand into the tart mold while evening it out. Start preheating the oven to 160°C..
- Grind sugar into the cream cheese softened to room temperature (or microwaved for 30 seconds)..
- Whisk the eggs, add into the bowl in three turns, mixing well each turn. Add in the rum..
- Pour the into the tart crust from above, and bake at 160°C for 30 minutes. After baking and cooling, chill in the fridge for more than 3 hours (or overnight if you can)..
- After the cake has completely cooled, then add 1 cm of hot water to a shallow dish (a microwave turntable is convenient), and warm it up (for about 10 seconds)..
- Place a plate on top of the cake, and flip it over while holding it in your hand. After removing from the mold, flip it over once more in the same manner..
- Add sugar to the heavy cream, whip until it thickens, add in the lemon juice and vanilla extract, and whip until soft peaks form..
- Cleanly spread out the heavy cream on the cheesecake that has been removed from the mold cleanly..
- Before cutting it up, chill, and then cut with a warmed knife for clean slices..