Simple Dinner Rolls. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Easy dinner rolls are my solution. A basic recipe for the best dinner rolls, I also throw in fresh herbs, garlic or sun dried tomatoes, but one thing remains the same: butter.
If you want perfectly round and uniform dinner rolls you can sprinkle some flour on your counter and gently roll each ball using the cupped palm of your hand. It's a gentle and effective technique and works quickly when you master it. Remove dinner rolls from the oven when they are golden brown. You can cook Simple Dinner Rolls using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Dinner Rolls
- Prepare 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of Salt.
- It’s 25 grams of Margarine (or butter).
- Prepare 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 180 ml of Water (or warm boiled water, in the summer, use ice water).
Dinner rolls are such a perfect side dish for so many recipes ranging from easy weeknight casseroles to the essential accompaniment to Thanksgiving Dinner. Today I thought I'd share my basic recipe for homemade dinner rolls made from scratch, with no bread machine required! They are fast and easy too, which is a HUGE bonus, in my book. Press each piece into a disk, then shape into a ball.
Simple Dinner Rolls instructions
- Put all of the ingredients into the bread maker and turn on the course for the first rising..
- Once the first rising has been completed, take it out and form two round balls. Put the seam on the bottom and let rest for 15 minutes..
- After resting, separate each half into 8 pieces (for a total of 16). Cutting in half -> fourths -> eighths is an easy way to do it..
- Form each piece of dough into round balls, put the seam on the bottom and let them rest for 15 minutes..
- When rested, round the dough into balls once again..
- Neatly line them up on a baking sheet and perform the second rising at 45°C for about 30-40 minutes..
- When the second rising has finished, they'll be doubled in size..
- Bake for 26 minutes in a 180°C oven, and then they're done..
- If you preheated the oven to 180°C, it will take 18 minutes to bake..
- I made half the dough into a small square loaf here..
There is truly no smell as amazing as fresh warm bread or rolls coming out of the oven! I remember coming home from school to the smell of freshly baked buns or bread, ready and waiting as the perfect after school snack! Prep your oven and baking dish. In a microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup, stir together the water and melted butter, then add in the milk and honey and stir until combined. In a standing mixing bowl with dough hook, dissolve yeast in warm water.