Cheeseburger Quesadillas. All the fixings for cheeseburgers (ground beef, cheese, ketchup, mustard, and relish) are cooked between tortillas in this cheeseburger quesadilla recipe. Stir in ketchup, mustard, bacon and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Melt half the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Fill half with the meat mixture and top with a heap of cheese. Cheeseburger Quesadillas with sharp cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and ketchup. This is an all-star dinner idea that will be on repeat at the dinner table! You can have Cheeseburger Quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of salt and pepper, I also add cayenne pepper and seasoning salt.
- You need 6 of small flour tortillas.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese, whatever kind you like.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare of lettuce and tomato.
- You need of butter or margarine.
- It’s of sour cream and salsa.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good! Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. While the beef cooks, mix the ketchup and mustard in a small bowl and weigh/measure the shredded cheddar. Place two pitas on a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas step by step
- Mix egg and spices into ground beef. Make 3 large patties (about the size of your tortillas).
- Cook hamburger patties, drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet or a griddle, lay out your tortillas spreading butter on under side. Do not turn on..
- Cover with cheese and sliced jalapenos..
- Top with patty, add tomato slices and lettuce. Cover with more cheese..
- Top with another tortilla with butter on top..
- Turn heat on med heat, pressing down on quesadillas slightly as they cook..
- Cook about 3-5 min until golden brown..
- Flip slowly and carefully, placing hand on top of quesadilla holding the ingredients in. Some might get out, that's fine. But the majority will stay in..
- Cook till golden brown..
- Cut into 4 quarters and serve with sour cream and salsa..
Quesadillas made with ground beef and sharp cheddar cheese. You can add whatever you would put on top of your cheeseburger. Preheat skillet to medium heat and add some butter to the pan. Place one of the tortillas, sauce side up, on the pan and sprinkle the beef and onion mixture on top. Top with the second tortilla, sauce side down.