Table Salt Scrub. Find Deals on Dead Sea Body Salt Scrub in Bath & Shower on Amazon. Salt scrubs can also be used much like a dry brush to encourage circulation and aid skin detoxification. Gently massage the salt granules into wet skin like you normally would with a dry brush.
There are a number of different salt types you can use, including table salt, sea salt, Himalayan salt, Dead Sea salt, kosher salt, or Epsom salt. Sea salt and Epsom salt are some of the most common salts used in these scrubs. Table salt is preferred as the fine grains scrub out dead skin without being rough of the skin and can be used by any skin types. You can have Table Salt Scrub using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Table Salt Scrub
- You need of as needed Table salt.
- You need of Coconut milk (thick).
- Prepare of Dried mint leaves.
It also improves circulation This is perfect for a single use as storing it may turn the oil rancid. Once massaged on to your body it's best when washed off with warm water alone. The benefit of a salt scrub is that it not only helps to exfoliate the skin (leading to smoother, softer and healthier skin), but it also encourages detoxification. By stimulating the lymphatic system, a salt scrub can help our bodies natural detoxification efforts helping us to eliminate stagnant toxins in our bodies.
Table Salt Scrub step by step
- Boil the coconut milk in low flame till a layer of oil is formed on top of the boiling milk.
- Scoop out the oil layer from top and transfer it to another container. Preferably into the container u r going to mix the rest of the ingredients n take it to the shower..
- Once u collect as much oil from the boiling coconut milk, turn off the flame..
- Instead of extracting coconut oil from coconut milk, u can also use regular coconut oil available in the market.. But the freshly extracted oil soothes the skin better than any other moisturizer. # personal experience :).
- Mix together the salt n herbs.. Table salt is preferred as the fine grains scrub out dead skin without being rough of the skin and can be used by any skin types.. It also improves circulation.
- This is perfect for a single use as storing it may turn the oil rancid..
- Once massaged on to your body it's best when washed off with warm water alone. But if you are Ina hurry m needs to prevent Staining of clothes, wash it off with a mild herbal soap for long lasting soft skin..
A salt body scrub is a beauty product made by combining a course salt with oil. Some of the most commonly used salts found in salt body scrubs are sea salt and Epsom salts. These varieties of salt are purified enough to be gentle on the skin; regular table salt should never be used, as it is too harsh. Take equal parts of the oil and salt and mix them to let the salt soak up the oil. Give yourself a wonderfully invigorating total body scrub in the shower or bath.