Healthy Homemade Granola. This delicious healthy granola recipe is naturally sweetened with maple syrup (or honey). It's made with oats, coconut oil and your favorite nuts and fruit. Granola is loaded with healthy ingredients like oats, nuts, seeds and fruit.
Spread the granola out evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Then remove from the oven, add the coconut, and give the mixture a good stir. For a superfood-y take on granola, try this summery-flavored recipe with goji berries. You can have Healthy Homemade Granola using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Homemade Granola
- Prepare 3 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of raisins.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds.
- It’s of Cinnamon (to taste).
These small red berries are packed with vitamins and antioxidants—not to mention the mango and orange added to this mix for even more nutrients. Easy Healthy Granola For anyone unfamiliar with this dish, granola is a snack or breakfast food containing oats, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, shredded coconut, almonds, and other desired ingredients. There are a million varieties out there but i'm completely obsessed with homemade granola, especially this healthier version! In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, coconut, and brown sugar.
Healthy Homemade Granola instructions
- Measure out oats and place in a medium size bowl..
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract to oats. Stir until oats are well coated..
- Fold in fruit, nuts, and coconut..
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Spread evenly..
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 – 15 minutes stirring one or twice..
- Store in air tight container..
In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, oil, and salt. Remove the granola from the oven and. Storing and Serving Homemade Granola For the longest shelf life, completely cool the granola on the pan before transferring to a storage container. When stored in an airtight container, this granola will keep for up to a month. Eat it like cereal with milk or sprinkle over yogurt for a simple breakfast you can take anywhere.