Herb-spiced Fish Fillet. Find Deals on Swai Fish Fillets in Seafood on Amazon. Dip thawed fish fillets in milk to coat. Place in bread crumb mixture and coat completely pressing crumbs to adhere.
If you've heard the expression "a little bit goes a long way," this is true with this melange of spices. Start with a pinch or a teaspoon or so of. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. You can have Herb-spiced Fish Fillet using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herb-spiced Fish Fillet
- You need 6 of fish fillet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Place zucchini and red bell peppers next to the chicken on the grill for an easy and colorful side. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of chicken, pressing lightly to adhere. While the fish is cooking, grill your sweet onion, portobello, bell peppers, and asparagus in the same pan or skewer them for the grill. Serve with a refrigerated tartar sauce if desired.
Herb-spiced Fish Fillet instructions
- Mix herb, spices, salt and pepper..
- Brush fish with 1 tablespoon of oil and coat in spice mixture..
- Drizzle each fillet with bread crumbs to put a little crisp..
- Heat remaining oil in a fry pan over a medium heat..
- Cook each side of fish for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown..
- Serve with your favorite salsa or mixed veggies. Enjoy! :).
Just incredibly good – even if you don't like fish!!! Place the tenderloins on a sheet pan and pat them dry with paper towels. Here's a special-occasion roast enhanced with classic seasonings. Reduce heat to a gentle simmer and add the fish fillets into the poaching liquid. Making plain vanilla ice cream to an extraordinary one!